Are You Tired of Starting Over?

Well.... I am and I cannot believe that I have set myself up for failure.

Back in March when I started my new and revised plan to lose weight I was full of energy and excited to get it on and make sure I take the weight down. I did it for the first month and by the second month I started to create excuses and well it just went down hill.

I am very sad, disappointed to say that all my efforts in March has gone down the drain and for the first time (actually the second) I have added the weight back.

So I said I will start over, but I am tired of starting over. Also I have not been in any discipline for a long time (maybe a month) so it is not like I can just pick up where I left off. After some research I found IIFYM (if it fits your macros), this is almost like a 40,30,30 meal plan. The difference is that if  it fits within the amount (grams) of carbs, fat, protein, you are good to go. No matter what you eat as long as it fits your micronutrients. Of course it does not mean you can eat all junk food, but it means you can have it and still be ok. IIFYM was created by Bodybuilders, meaning, use your better judgement when eating to reach your goal.

I have started only this Monday and I am keeping my food journal, although I have not been able to reach it completely, I have not messed up to much. Also I have taken in consideration that I will have this high excitement for a very short period of time; although I am hoping will be longer; so I am pushing my workouts to the max.

Also I have just found a group of ladies that have the same issues of losing the "UMPH" after a short time and we have created a group to keep us motivated. The one thing that I am liking about this program is that I am not made guilty for eating carbs, protein or fat. I just made a rice lasagna for dinner and I am not feeling bad that I ate it. Although, my mind still have not grasped the thought of not feeling guilty as every time before I carried this horrible feeling with me.

I will keep you posted and hope that you can join me. Come be part of this great group of ladies supporting each other to reach our goals.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/240325599510138/


Comments

Popular Posts