This Is When I Quit

This is the time when I quit.
It has been almost one month and no results. After losing 5 LBS last month this month has proven to be a standstill. My metabolism is slower than a snail. I am working out almost 6 days a week; on good weeks, which this is the first time I actually workout more than once a week for 60 days non stop,and I am behaving when it comes to eating and still nothing. Not even one little pound. It is so frustrating knowing that you are making so many sacrifices (at least that is what my mind tells me), barely any white bread and I have even started adding sweeter on my coffee, which I do not like, to keep the calories and sugar to a minimum. It all seems to much effort for not results and throughout all the times I tried to lose weight this is the time I throw the towel and give up, but not this time.

When I was able to lose a lot of weight in 3 months back in 2009, I wasn't really concentrated it seems like it just happened. Now I want the same thing to happen but it isn't going to.
I do have other reasons to want to lose weight, of course one of those reasons is I want look good. The other reason is the less weight I carry the easier will be to teach #BodyCombat and all the other classes I want to teach.

Being over weight, smoker and with no experience, I knew I could not give a effective BodyCombat class so I quit smoking and started to lose weight. Now I am not giving up, I can feel the difference in my workouts and I am becoming stronger and my lungs can handle a lot more stress.

The weight is not budging so I have made changes:


  • I am increasing protein and making sure my carbs are from veggies and whole wheat. I can't do it always but at least Monday - Friday



  • I have added weight training. I only started this week but I think this will help speed up my metabolism, which I also am taking Shakeology daily to help.


I was going to do a 60 days pics but I figured I still have two more weeks, maybe things change until than.

This is the update. I am without a full function computer so I am not able to do edited videos, but I will see what I can post in the next week.
Join me on facebook www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness
on Google + goo.gl/C62ScR
Want to get your own Combat Workout DVD click shop above or ask your Gym about BodyCombat classes
Find out more about shakeology at http://www.shakeology.com/newapproach


Comments

Popular Posts