There is Always Tomorrow

I can honestly say that I can't stand my weekends. There is a negative, lazy vibe to it that drives me insane. I just can't concentrate or do anything. I have not been able to keep up with my weekly habits on a weekend and as much as I fight it, I just can't not be positive about weekends. I only feels I can do something when I am moving, doing something. Although my week start by having to go to work very early, and the key word being "work" as I would have no problem waking up early to do things for myself or my family but as of this month "work" is the only thing that is holding my bad thoughts from me and because of it, giving me the structure to keep me on track.  Friday was the last day I kept my goals. I ate right and workout. Saturday morning was a disaster, even though I was out most of the day, it turned out to be a disaster ( for my self). Sunday is proving to be just as bad not to mention that the feeling and thoughts of failure is overwhelming and I can't wait until Monday morning to be able to start again.
If nothing else take it that there is always a Monday coming your way, or any day of the week can be YOUR day to start on the right track.


See you guys next time.

Comments

Popular Posts