Procrastination... Tomorrow


I guess the phrase there is always tomorrow can work to your advantage if you are not a procrastinator. If you read my post from yesterday, you will see that I had not done anything for two days and the weekend was giving me a very negative and lazy energy and I was not able to get out. All I wanted was to Monday to get here. Well...
Monday came and I was still procrastinating. After work I come home workout do some online business get ready and out of the door, but today it was raining and  my house was cleaned and dinner was ready by the time I came home from work and as anyone know, if your routine is disturbed, that is major excuse to not do anything, and that is what I did.
My meals and calories intake was still good. I must add that I had a salad from Whole Foods and it was incredible, it is a different version of Roquefort salad  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/roquefort-pear-salad/, the one from Whole Foods was Cranberries, Goat Cheese and Pecans, I added two Tbsp of ranch dressing and one Tbsp of Mediterranean dressing, which I had not tasted before, and the crunch of the pecans, the sweet of the cranberries and the tangy of the dressing mixed with the goat cheese made it creamy. I was admiring every bite this was a great salad, one that I will have it again  http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/department/prepared-foods
Also some tips from Whole Foods on Salads
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/blog/satisfying-center-plate-salads

Dinner was Cauliflower with Masala Curry and chicken but I could not resist some Jell-o, not bad knowing that I have some brownies freshly baked. 
I just could not get myself to workout. Every minute that passed I found another excuse and kept thinking TOMORROW I'll be back on track. I was dressed to workout and I am glad I was. Once I dropped my daughter at Karate, I decided to jog while she was in class, although I was not completely prepared, I was glad I was dressed and my bladder behaved and I was able to jog for 45 minutes.

After much procrastination I can say it is over and I am back to my routine. Already planning tomorrow.

Connect with me on facebook
www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness
Google +
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JuliennePerez

Comments

Popular Posts