My Transformation

Today I am talking to you about how my life has changed since I started to work with BeachBody. In 2003 I first met BeachBody using #Slimin6. Than after that I re encountered it in 2006 with #P90X. The greatest change was in 2009 with #Insanity. Using Insanity was incredible and I lost over 40 LBS in 90 days. Thanks to BeachBody's #Shakeology I kept it off. This is the change that BeachBody did to my body.

#CarlDaikeler knew when he started BeachBody he was going to touch and change people's lives, and he sure did. P90X and Insanity has changed countless bodies, thus changing people's lives. Carl also changed people's lives by sharing his business offering everyone the chance to become affiliates.

Now here is my success story and how Carl changed my life...

I know I am not the only one but my story is beyond the weight loss. On December 2012 BeachBody launched Les Mills Combat and I was one of the fortunate one to purchase it. Once I pushed play I felt in love with the program and the presenters. Rach NewSham and Dan Cohen are a great inspiration and they make you want to come back for more. Rach's "AWESOME" makes my day and just thinking of it makes me smile and have a awesome day. Dan has a great smile and you can feel his passion.

Only one week after starting Les Mills Combat I was contacting the nearest gym and getting all the information to be a instructor for this incredible program. One year later I am certified instructor for BodyCombat. Because I want to be in top shape and able to give a class that will transmit to the public the essence of BodyCombat, a month ago I decided to stop smoking and get in the best shape of my life.
Today I finally started to feel my lungs getting stronger and I am able to push harder.

As I have said many times, BodyCombat makes me feel gracious and strong. Once I put my gloves on, I can do anything. I am not a image of fitness by no means, but that is why I love BodyCombat, it makes me feel like I don't have to be and at the same time I do feel I can be the image of fitness.
So I will leave you with a little of BodyCombat 59. See video Here
When you think you can't hit anymore Rach and Dan give you track 8, which inspire and make you give all you got, and when you feel the rhythm of track 8, you have no choice but give it  your all. If you want to know more contact  your gym to try a class or you can click shop.
I know Carl has changed many lives and this is the story of one of them.

Kia Kaha, keep it real and stay with the fight!


Comments

Popular Posts