One Month Mark

I am almost at the one month mark and I must confess that last week was not one of the most active. I stayed over at work and by the time I came home and did all I had to do I was super tired and did not have the energy to workout.
I did workout on Monday, I walked for about 15 minutes (maybe more) on Tuesday, nothing on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Saturday I walked for 30 min and today I walked for almost two hours (I think), maybe less.
My diet is about to change and as soon as the month mark arrives I will not be on a low carb. As I told you guys my metabolism has slowed down so much that I am not losing much weight at all.
I will let you know what I will be doing starting month two.

I am looking forward for the months to come and I believe that is when things are going to start changing. The main thing is to continue on the journey and don't stop until you reach your goal.

Connect with me on facebook www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness
or Google + https://plus.google.com/+JuliennePerez/posts

Comments

Popular Posts