My First Jog (walking really fast)

I did it. On day 10 I went outside to workout. I took a walk and tried to jog. My jog is more a fast walk with a jogger trot but I did it. After careful calculation I realized I jalk for 4.6 miles in 1.5 hours. Not bad for first time.
Once I arrived home I felt great, and for those that know me, know I love my home workout DVD but being outside felt great, feeling the wind, the sun was really a change. Here are some pics from my jalk.
This tree is not Pink is more like a purple.


A light pink beautiful tree




Also It was a good day as my dinner was different than just a salad. i got to have a nice peace of chicken with collard green.
Here's my dinner

Connect with me on facebook www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness

Leave me your comments, questions, ideas. Love to hear from you



Comments

Popular Posts