Great Day 9 Vlog Low Carb

Day 9 is proving to be great. I had a great workout, see it here.
 This is a 45 minutes workout and you can see as I start my shirt is light gray and by the end it is dark gray. I love Rach she is a great inspiration and by minute 1.25 she say the word AWESOME and with her accent it becomes AWESOMER (yes, I know it is not a word).
This BeachBody DVD workout has different tracks from BodyCombat and I found that the warm up is from BodyCombat 44 and this is a link to see the full original BodyCombat Track 1.

My calorie intake has been good and I got new salad like vegetable to eat.
A little inside on what I am eating on a daily basis
Morning is the time I had the worse time as I still need coffee and I won't compromise on my coffee. If I am giving up ice cream, bread, rice I can have a good cup of coffee. The only downside is that because of it I have not been able to lower my calorie intake to less than 50 Grams.
So my morning is still
a cup of coffee
2 eggs and 2 sausage

My afternoon since Monday had been
Cobb salad but with Ham and Salami as this is what I have at hand
One serving of Ham and Salami
Two cups of lettuce
2 tbsp of dressing

My dinner has been
1-2 serving of some form of protein (meat or Chicken)
and  about 2 to 3 cups Collard Green or Kale

I had a great start of the second week. Going strong and realizing that although I did messed up big time on Saturday it did not discourage me to keep up and even though I ate 3000 calories on Saturday I was still 3000 calories down for the week.
I use fitness pal to track my food intake so if you want to see it in detail http://www.myfitnesspal.com/juperez89123

I hope you enjoy the video and if you want to purchase BodyCombat click to Shop

Connect with me on Facebook www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness
Google + http://goo.gl/C62ScR

See you tomorrow

Comments

Popular Posts