BodyCombat Fanatic

Today I will be talking about my fanaticism for BodyCombat. I am a complete fanatic. There is no move, music, word, joke that I don't like. Every release, every track I love. Even the tracks that is not my favorite I still like it.
Today although I worked out with my seniors, I felt I needed more work and as I got home I thought I will do a 30 minute BodyCombat, but as soon as track 1 started I could not just do 30 minutes, had to do the full release.
My desktop crashed so unfortunately I am without a video editor to show you this incredible release.

My eating habits (or diet) is not the greatest as it is getting harder to keep it low carb. I just feel deprived of so much. I do not think I will be able to keep it until the 24th of April.

I have only been able to lose 4lbs so far but I will give more detail on the 24th with video and 1 month picture.

Connect with me on facebook www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness and don't forget to leave me your comments and subscribe

Comments

Popular Posts