A Long Walk

Yesterday, (April 16), I did not jog, run, or BodyCombat I went for a walk, a very long and slow walk. Both of my daughters were with me so the 4.6 miles took us over 2 hours, but I was able to enjoy it and take it slow. Spring is all over and the blooms are incredible. The bushes are full of flowers and it is incredible and beautiful to see, I am really glad I do not have allergies. Here are a few of the beautiful #spring flowers I was able to capture.












To take a look at my meals and what I am eating you can check out my profile on my fitness pall at www.myfitnesspal.com/uperez89123
Connect with me on facebook 

One more week and than we are going to step two of losing weight. My second month will be different and I am hoping that will be a change that will be easier to follow and something that I can easily accept and that my metabolism doesn't shut down.

I will see you on my next post.



Comments

Popular Posts