Day 3 of Low Carb

I am happy that I have actually kept a video of my days as I am now on day 5 but logging for day 3.

Day 3 was not that easy but I felt pumped, after my workout all was great. But by the time dinner arrived I was not that happy. My children wanted sloppy Joe and I had to settle for a salad.
Watch Vlog Here

I realized by day 3 that I need to find new things to eat other than salad. It gets old and not very tasty. Not that I had much imagination to create dinner. I am tired it has been 10 days no straight at work and waking up at 5am for 5 days of those 10, and trying to fit time to workout, work on my home business and take care of the family, just leave no room for imagination. I will try to plan ahead and I believe that will be the only way to keep going.

My daily menus is consisting of:
Breakfast: Eggs, maybe 2 or 3
Lunch: Green Salad or chicken salad
Snack: Cheese and Lunch meat
Dinner: Salad with meat or chicken
This is giving me a total calorie intake between 1200 to 1800 depending on portion size

I will try to get my Fitness pal listed here so you can see what I am eating.

This is all for day 3 keep moving forward, and don't look back.
Leave me your comments I would love to hear what you are doing to stay on track.

Julienne

Comments

Popular Posts