Going Cave Woman


Today I started my new cave woman eating habits. To summarize the lifestyle no more processed food. Today with all the new foods and everything can be microwaved it is hard to go back to our caves and eat clean and healthy specially when you have a life so full of activities that must be done on a daily basis. I have been without the withdraw symptoms so far and only a slight headache now at night, but that could be due to lack of sleep and some disappointment that occurred today. My new menu today included almost no breakfast but orange juice (with shakeology and no this is not in a cave woman diet) but I had to add some vitamins and other great super foods and make sure I do not give in to processed carbs. My meal consisted of lettuce, tuna, bananas, which warmed up with honey and cinnamon curbed my sugar desire.
I will keep a diary here on how my days are going. If you have any experience with Primal/Paleo diets; I am not using DIET as something that is temporary but as a healthy eating choice; please leave me a comment and share the things you did that helped you keep on with this eating choice.

Comments

Popular Posts