Are you joining me?

I have Three announcements and for those that plan on attending either can you comment with your full name and which event you will be attending.
1.
Every Wednesday my Free Fit Club from 6:30pm to 7:30 pm at Abemarle Rec Center, this week we will be doing Insanity. Every week is a different workout. No membership the class is free every week.

2.
I am looking for 5 people that do not mind to be taught by someone that is learning still. I will be teaching BodyCombat from 3:00 to 4:00 pm at Gold's Gym Epicenter. I do need confirmations as I need your name to give it to front desk. No membership required and dates will be this Saturday 8/17 and maybe 8/24

3.
I have a FREE 30 day Ab Challenge starting Monday 08/19. I will add you to a FB group and we will discuss, motivate, and encourage each other throughout the process. This is a great way to be accountable and get you started on a workout regimen.

Comments

Popular Posts