What is your excuse?

So many times in life we place on hold the driving force of our life, the things we want to accomplish, what we want to become, the drive to become successful. We never have time, no money, and many other excuses that we formulate due to fear of what our lives can become.
It amazes me that we dream, we see our dreams materialize but when it is time to put the work to make the dreams come to life we coward behind the many excuses we created.
The Time Is Now, not tomorrow, not when we have money, when we have more time, when we get rid of the excuses, take the first step now.
Here is a 8 minutes video to put in perspective what I have described above. I hope that kids that watched this movie will hold with them the meaning that life has to be enjoyed now.
Leave me a comment and tell me if you are challenging yourself to change and take the first step to become who you want?
Enjoy!

Watch Now

Comments

Popular Posts