How much water are you drinking?


How much water are you drinking? 


Each person's daily requirement varies so here is a easy way to find out how much water you need.
Half of your body weight in ounces
ex
185 / 2 = 92.5
This means I need to drink 92.5 ounces of water a day.
Of course for any glass of juice, coffee, soft drink you should replace it with another glass of water.
A easy way to measure, next time you buy a drink at 7/11 or a fast food restaurant keep the cup and fill it with water. I keep a 32 ounce with me and after 3 of those I know I had my share of water.
Don't forget your body loses 2.5 liters of water a day and if you are not replenishing with water this water will come out from your skin, hair and joints (cartilages).
So to your health today commit to just drinking more water than you did yesterday until you reach your daily requirement..
Be kind to the environment use a reusable bottle!

Comments

Popular Posts