Have you ever heard of Diabetes? How about Heart Disease?



Have you ever heard of Diabetes? How about Heart Disease? Today there seems to be more talks about children with diabetes and adults suffering from heart disease and still no one is paying any attention to
the facts about these two deadly diseases.


One big news on Dr. Oz, Oprah, the daily news, and all magazines seems to be about weight loss,
once again no one is paying attention, I mean really paying attention.

On January first everyone make the list to lose weight and live a healthier life, but by Superbowl
the bets are off, and healthier living gives space to enjoying our lives to the fullest.


How about living our lives to the fullest but healthy? How about living our lives to the fullest
and longer, giving us more time to live it to the fullest?

I challenge everyone that read this post to make a change to your life that will make you healthier.
How about just lowering the amount of sugar on a weekly basis... one less candy, one less can of soda and
this will help you lower to a point where you can avoid diabetes.
Another big one, decrease the amount of salt you use on your foods to lower the chances of high blood pressure.
Decrease the amount of fat you use, decrease the amount of oils, butters and lower the risk of high cholesterol and clogged veins.

How about reaching for a orange, an apple (personally not my choice I prefer a pear), a banana
a cup of jello instead of a sneakers bar. How about a frozen yogurt instead of ice cream.
Believe me I am not a believer of using products that are non fat or low fat as those are just more processed
chemicals, if you are going to make changes lower your amounts and that will have a great impact
on your life.

If you have children, by making these small changes, not only will you become healthier but you
will make your children healthier and you will be setting an example.

By adding exercise than your stamina will increase, you will have more energy and your day will
be a lot easier, because as we all know, exercise is the hardest thing to do, after that everything
is downhill from there.

These are small changes that everyone can do, even I, as those that know me, know I love my sneakers
bar and exercise is very hard, but I found Les Mills Combat that makes me feel incredible and has made me
keep working out, because I have the instant gratification and the high that working out brings.








If you are interested I can work with you free of charge to find something that fits your lifestyle and
your fitness levels,


but this is not what this post is about it is about getting you thinking about your health and hopefully
I helped you not get diabetes and heart disease.


Comments

Popular Posts