Calculate calories for weight loss

Good Morning!

In order to lose weight the calories coming in needs to be less than your calorie coming out.
So how do you figure it out?
Find how much calories you need a day by multiplying your weight by 12
185 x 12 = 2220
Than round it to the nearest four = 2200
I want to lose between 1 to 2 lbs a week (one pound is 3500 calories)
Calculate how much calories your workout will burn (Les Mill Combat can burn average of 700 calories per 55 min.Want to get Les Mills Combat click here )

Calculate
2200 calories in
700 calories out
By burning 700 calories a day, per week it would be 4200, which would put me at a loss rate of a little over a pound a week
If I want to lose more I can lower my calorie intake
So now I eat 1900 a day
1900 calories in
700 calories out
Now I am losing 6000 per week, which put me at almost 2lbs a week
Want to take the guess work out? BeachBody offer meal plan and calorie calculator. I also liked using My fitness Pal on my phone to make sure I got all the food counted for.


Comments

Popular Posts