The Pain has arrived


Workout was a bit tough, but loved it. This was a great workout and only 30 min. From yesterday's workout my trapezius
( I could not believe I remember the word from massage school) is hurting.
Combat is making me feel muscles that other workouts have not. I have a few thoughts as of why.

Maybe because I have done Insanity and Turbo Fire and know most of the moves and can keep up with the team I am able to push myself. Also this workout is not as hard as Insanity (actually does not even compare) but it has some of the moves and because it is easier I am able to push the limit when it is called for.

Another reason could be as the workout is new and I am loving the Combat team I am able to embrace the workout and have more fun, also it is not lung crushing exhausting.

And maybe it is because I made a promise to myself that this is it, last year to think of loosing weight, final year be it the 60 days of Combat or even longer but this is the last year. Maybe that is why I am pushing so hard.

Another possibility and very accurate could be all of the above. But no matter what be it one reason or another I am having fun loving the workouts and the trainer.

For sure a great and fun workout
Be safe and have fun working out and in the words of combat
Stay with the fight!

Comments

Popular Posts