Every morning


Every morning we get a chance to do it over. The chance to change our lives to what we want it to be and still many of us let the day pass and say.... Tomorrow.

Than another Sunrise and still we let it pass us by...
Take today's change to do what you love, I know circumstances are not right, finances are tight, you extra time to juggle between, family and yourself.

Don't let another sunrise pass you by. Take control of your life. Do even if it is one thing a day, smallest as it may seem, that you want to do.

Enjoy life no matter which cards you been dealt. Don't forget that the cards will only change if you ask for different ones.

My cards are changing, I have asked for new ones, now I am making the move to get what I want in life.

Be safe have fun working out!

Comments

Popular Posts