Decide Commit Succeed


Hows your resolution list coming along? Have you missed something already? Have you had to start over? Don't worry New Year resolution does not mean that you need to start and finish in January, you have 12 months to complete it. How many years has weight loss, being fit, healthy or adding more activity and the big one, have more money, more time for family and friends, find time to help others, found its way into your New Year resolution list?
Did you know this year could be the last time you write these items in your list?
I know my list has been made and those items are on my list but I have also included that this year will be the last time I write it. You may be saying… really? I have made the commitment to make this year the one to lose my remaining extra 30lbs and making a promise to finally being an active coach to achieve my financial freedom and the best part is that by being an active coach I get to help people lose the extra weight and gain extra income and I am helping other feel great and achieve their dreams.
This year after surviving what some thought as the end of the world, I am taking this as a new beginning to finally achieve what most of the population wish for.
And you what will you do with your new year?

Comments

Popular Posts