Time is running out


If your New Years resolution include weight loss than here is your chance to make this time the last time. I am having 5 challenge groups to put an end to weight loss New Year resolution. Next summer will you look back to today and think... I should have joined the challenge group? This is the time to join a group of like minded people. Have the support from the group and sharing the challenges and overcoming obesity. Anyone is welcome even those that are fit and just want to join a fun group to workout and share information of your daily routine and help other overcome their obstacle.
Join me to end the trend of obesity. My challenge groups will start Jan 6th. You can choose from:

P90X (90 Days)
Turbo Fire (90 Days)
Insanity (60 days)
Ultimate Reset (21 days)
And the one I will be Personally working out to Les Mills Combat (60 days)

Space is limited and time is running out, message me to get started!
Be safe and have fun working out

Comments

Popular Posts