Time for New Year Resolution


Hello and happy holidays! 
I’m so excited to start another New Year!  Lately I’ve been asked many times about weight loss and how to reach goals in 2013.  This year I’ve decided to do something a little different.  I’m starting small challenge (accountability) groups.  Each group will have 5 likeminded people and I will be the coach! 
As a Beachbody coach I know that there is no magic pill.  When it comes to weight loss it takes four specific things to equal success:

FITNESS + NUTRITION + SUPPORT + REWARDS = LIFELONG RESULTS

Here are the benefits you’ll receive by joining a group:

·         Daily motivation and support (accountability).

·         Being part of a small, exclusive group of people all working together to help achieve their health and fitness goals.

·         Find motivation and friendship in the group, creating long-lasting relationships, trust and comfort while sharing struggles and successes.

·         You’ll qualify to win $500-$100,000 in the Beachbody Challenge!

Starting on MONDAY, JANUARY 7 the groups will begin.  You can choose from:

The Ultimate Reset  (21-day program)
INSANITY (60-Day Program)
LesMills COMBAT (60-day program
P90X (90-Day Program)
Turbo Fire (90 day)

So if you’re ready to get tin the best shape of your life, or if you know someone who is please contact me as soon as possible.  Since each group will only have 5 members, the spots will fill up quickly. 
I look forward to working with you,

Julienne Perez
702-508-1506
Juperez89123@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular Posts