What happened...

For a week now I have not worked out... actually I have not done much at all. I have been paralised  by fear ( fears that I will not be posting what of). This new life that I have taken on in this new city is proofing to test me beyond my know abilities. I still have some work to do to get out of this horrible fear that has made me stop on my tracks, but as of today I am not able to move forward and continue my regular activities. I still want to move forward in my quest to better health and as always a better me, if this fear passes than I will be even stronger to face my daily workouts. I will keep posting if there is any new things for you to hear. Although the sky is dark for me at this time, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Until than please be safe and have fun working out.

Comments

Popular Posts