Time for a change

It has been a week that I have a headache. Not one of those kill you headache, but those that just won't go away and it bugs you. I have tried every medication that is sold over the counter and no relieve. Now yesterday I hurt my shoulder, although my shoulder is better today it still hurts depending on the movement. I hydrated myself to see if the headache was due to dehydration, still there is pain. My neck is hurting and due to stress my shoulder and neck are very tight, but no medication is making either better. I have also though headache is due to indigestion as I am digesting food very well, it is taking to long to digest water. I am thinking a cleanse maybe. What do you think? Is it stress, neck tension or dirty digestive system that is causing my headache. Go to www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness and vote.

Ja faiz uma semana que eu tenho uma dor de cabeça. Não uma daquelas dor de cabeça que te mata, mas aqueles que simplesmente não vai embora e incomoda. Eu tentei todos os medicamentos que é vendido ao e não adiantou. Agora ontem eu machuquei meu ombro, hoje meu ombro está melhor, embora ainda dói, dependendo do movimento. Tenho hidratado me para ver se a dor de cabeça foi devido à desidratação, ainda há a dor. Meu pescoço está doendo e meu ombro e pescoço estao super tenso, devido ao estresse, mas nenhuma medicação está fazendo melhor. Pode ser também que a dor de cabeça é devido a indigestão como nao estou digerindo o alimento muito bem, está levando muito tempo para digerir ate água. Eu estou pensando que talvez uma limpeza estomacal. O que você acha? É o stress, a tensão no pescoço ou sistema digestivo sujo que está causando minha dor de cabeça. Vai para www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness e vote.

Comments

Popular Posts