Max Cardio Conditioning

This workout pushed me. There was a reason I was afraid of Insanity Max series, it is butt kicking hard. It feels like second day of Insanity. I could not keep up. Even warm up was hard. Had to stop to rest so many times I felt useless, not sure if it was because I was working out first thing in the morning but will see what happens next week, otherwise I believe I might need pre workout drink, although I do like my shakeology before workout , but it is to heavy for a hard workout so maybe the energy and endurance will help out

I also love post workout formula from beach body as the taste is really good. I had not had this for a while maybe it is time to have it again.
Any way I know I want to keep on doing this workout to keep pushing and see how I do next week. Still not sure if I will keep up with P90X it all depends how I wake up.
If you are interested in learning more about these products or other nutritional products from beach body click here

Comments

Popular Posts