I am back


After more than a week without working out, I made it. Could not think what to do as I was not feeling up to the challenge of working out. I looked through the many workout videos I have, I was feeling like a short, easy workout but ended with Insanity Max Plyo circuit. Although I have owned Insanity since 2009 this is the third time I have started the max series of Insanity, the last two times I did the first max plyo and gone back to the first month DVDs. This time is different I am going to do 30 days of this crazy max circuit. I am not sure if I will continue to mix with P90X as I am a devout to Insanity. Keep plugged in to find out if I change my 90 days combo or if I stick to insanity only.

This workout was hard after 30 mins I was to the point that I had to slow down a lot. Please listen to your body always and do not push more than you can handle. Be safe and have fun working out.

Want to get Insanity contact me by leaving a message here,
on my facebook page www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness
or go to my beachbody website to purchase www.beachbodycoach.com/newapproach

Comments

Popular Posts