Feeling Stronger

I have been doing Insanity Max Circuit (2nd month workout). Shaun T mentions in the last first min of the workout that it will kick your butt. It sure does. Many breaks but finished.
Today I did insanity cardio Power and Resistance. Only one week of the max circuit and I feel stronger and I was able to finish Cardio Power without to many breaks. 
A few days ago I saw a commercial for Asylum, I am extra pumped to finish Insanity to move up the ladder to Asylum in Jan. Commercial states that if Asylum is to HARD for you send it back for full refund (of purchased price). 
Does your workout do that? who wants to commit to Asylum with me in January. Only 30 days to change your body and your health.
Message me or visit Asylum Challenge Pack
here is what is included in your challenge pack
INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Challenge Pack

Shaun T increases your fitness and performance in just 30 days so you can feel like a pro! Sports-specific training and progressive drills build your speed, coordination, and power.
Your Challenge Pack also includes:
  • Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology®—The Healthiest Meal of the Day®, delivered through Home Direct, our autoship program that ensures timely delivery of Shakeology to your doorstep every month.*
  • A FREE 30-day trial membership in the Team Beachbody® Club, where you'll find all the support you'll need to complete your Challenge.**†
  • Plus FREE standard shipping!
Shakeology Chocolate + Greenberry Combo available in single-serving packets only

Comments

Popular Posts