Third Week


For all the man here is the workout for you. Click to find out more

Sorry I have not been posting on a daily basis, somehow got busy last week.
Today I started my third week with Shaun T Cardio Plyo Circuit. It has been 2 weeks and have not done the same workout twice which is great this way one don't get bored.
I am having a problem working on the weekend. The girls are home and to many things to do. I will work on it this weekend. So I owe 2 days of workout.
Today I felt stronger during warm up, did not do power squats yet, still doing regular squats but was able to finish warm up without extra rest. I did get really tired during level 1 drills, and the second set the last circuit I was exhausted that I had to do stretch sitting down.
I am feeling stronger and my endurance seems to be improving. I am not sure if I will see the results I am looking for on my first month, but than again I still have 60 more days to go once I hit 30 days.
The most important part is to keep pushing play and dig deeper.
Be safe and have fun working out!

Comments

Popular Posts