Not about exercise

Today my post is not about working out. Although I did workout, but could not bring myself to write anything about exercise. Today has been one of those days when you just want to be in bed, but than again you want to be away from everything. Woke up late for a meeting to realize when I arrived that the person was in another meeting than received a call from the person stating that she had left her meeting to have the meeting with me... are you confused yet, well I am. I miss my friends and I am bored. I want to grab the snack but I am being strong. I was hoping for the high of working out, but not even that happened today. October came fast but the last few weeks seems to drag on and on and on and on...
Anyway, the weather in Charlotte is beautiful and clear, which is great. No more rain, but that is impossible by the weekend I believe it will rain. I do miss the endless weeks without a cloud in the sky from Las Vegas.



Comments

Popular Posts