It happens to all of us...


Ok, the past three days... no workout.
My car broke... I know you thinking soooo?.. what does your car have to do with working out?
Weeelllll... it took me away from my routing, by taking the car to have it checked by the time I got home I was out of my routine and it seemed everything was wrong and I did not have time.
No time? I have workouts of 15 min, so no excuses for not working out, but I was out of my routine and it just got me all crazy. So instead of being on my way to my fourth week, I owe myself one week of workout just to count as 3 weeks. So many excuses. I feel terrible, I was moody and angry, and I did not come down until late night. I know my photo is not about working out, but I have been so out of my routine that I don't feel like advertising. Although I don't see much blue skies anymore, this one looked nice!
So if you need some advertisement check me out on facebook www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness and don't forget to like the page.
Back to routine and if something take you away from it, planning the day is the best thing that can be done.  ;-) I will try it to next time.

Be safe have and have fun working out.

Comments

Popular Posts