Hard Core


Today I did Insanity's Pure Cardio. Great, short and hard core workout. As Shaun T would say this S*!% is bananas. I was very tired and ran out of energy by the last 2 min before cool down. But I cannot believe that here I am in week 2.
Today I talk to you about food. By doing Insanity and P90X my calorie intake is pretty high. I do not believe it myself but I should be consuming 2900 calories a day. Of course I want to loose weight and tone up so I should not lower my calorie by much safe to say I could lower to 2400.
Today I have eaten:

Food                                            calories
Shakeology                                   280
3/4 cup of Tomato basil soup        300
1/2 sandwich                                 230

I missed my first snack, As you can see I have barely made to half my calories need for the day and based on my dinner and second snack I may reach 2200.

Keep your meals healthy and you will find that you need to eat more than you actually can and may not even reach the total calories needed for your daily intake. If you want check out my facebook @ www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness and I have outlined how much food you can eat with 1800 calories.

Be safe and have fun working out.

Any questions leave me a comment here or on my facebook page. 

Comments

Popular Posts