Dedicated to my Best friend Valerie

This is to shut down all of the excuses of not working out. My great friend Valerie, has had a hip replacement and due to a car accident has bulging disk on her lower back and neck. She has to modify her workouts and cannot workout the way she know she could. I know she gives 100% and I am so proud of her achievements that I could not wait the 90 days to post her final results. Here is my friend on 30 days after starting P90X, 
I can't wait to see her final result 60 days from now. My friend I am so very proud of you, As I said I hope I get half of the results you do, you encourage me to keep pushing play.
So out of excuses, I did P90X Back and Chest. Loved it. Modified some of the workouts as I do not have a chin up bar, but worked my back. I had a really hard time with declined push up as my back really curved and it hurt it but for the second set I did what I learned in Insanity as V push up and it seemed like a good alternative. Bomb push up, first set could only do 2, but second set did it on my knees and was able to do 5. I modify all push up workout by doing it on my knees. I was only able to do 12 reps each workout. My 10lbs weights seems to be getting easier to lift so next week will up it to 15lbs.
Congratulations to my great friend Valerie I am so proud of your achievements in only 30 days.

 
Anyone that want to achieve these results can be part of my challenge group, just get in touch with me and we will find a group for you.

BeachBody Challenge








Be safe and have fun working out!


Comments

Popular Posts