Do You Know Your Organ Clock?

Our Organs has a clock, otherwise know as the Meridian Clock. If you are asking what are meridians? Here's my basic explanation:
Meridians are pathways in our bodies where energy flows, to know more just click http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=32466

Acupuncturist uses these energy pathway to determine illness, and as a believer in acupuncture, I am here to talk a little about our Meridian clock, as I have been experiencing some dysfunctions in one of my pathways.

If you have been following my weight loss journey for the past 2 months than you know that for the past month my body has not been responding well, specifically my metabolism. This corresponds to my Large Intestine Meridian.
To know more about the meridian http://www.acatcm.com/large-intestine-meridian-hand-yang-ming-points.
My problem is that my LI is not working properly. http://www.natural-health-zone.com/large-intestine-meridian.html.

From what I've learned back in massage school your body works best according to your Meridian Clock. Now I have been having some issues during the week but on the weekends I find that my body responded a lot better. There is a reason and it just dawned on me what it is.
During the weekdays by the time my LI is supposed to start working I have been awake for longer than my normal, not to mention that from the time I wake up, 4 am to 7 am I don't get to eat anything, my Meridian is getting skipped, but on the weekends when I still wake up early but not as early, I get to eat before 7 am but I take it easy, my Meridian works like clock work.


 Here is more info on how your Meridian clock works http://kerrchiropractic.wordpress.com/2008/03/21/the-meridian-organ-clock/

So as I have used acupuncture before and it has worked for me, it is time to get back to basic and get my energy flowing like it should.

Leave me a comment if you enjoyed the post.

Follow me on Facebook www.facebook.com/newapproachfitness



Comments

Popular Posts