Dinner tonight


Pave Salgado da Dani
recipe by Dani
find it at http://tudogostoso.uol.com.br/receita/78817-pave-salgado-da-dani.html

Makes 6 serving 315 calories per serving
Ingredients:
1 package of saltine crackers (I used 1 ½ 40 cracker)

Red sauce:                    
1 ½ tbsp oil
1 onion
3 diced tomatoes without skin and seeds (I used whole tomatoes)
Sal and pepper to taste
300g ground chicken (I used 2 cooked and shredded chicken breasts)
2 tbsp of tomato sauce (I used ¼ cup I wanted mine moist)                  

Green Sauce:
1 tbsp oil
2 garlic clove
2 cups of finely chopped broccoli
2 tbsp of oats
1 cup of skim milk (I used whole milk)
Salt and nutmeg to taste
½ tub cream cheese ( I used 6 tbsp)
Grated cheese

Instructions
Red Sauce
Heat oil, add onion and tomatoes sauté
Add chicken and sauté, add tomato sauce. If desired add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 15 minutes.
Green sauce:
Heat oil add garlic, broccoli
Mix oats with milk, salt and nutmeg then add to broccoli. Cook until it thickens, turn off heat and add cream cheese
( I added the cream cheese when I added the milk. It thickens faster)

Put together
Layer bottom of 13x9 baking dish with cracker
Add red sauce
Another layer of cracker
Add green sauce
Grated cheese if desired ( I used 1 ¼ cup)
Place on a 350F oven until heated through and cheese is melted

Comments

Popular Posts