You know when...

Today was a great workout. As I have expressed many times before I am in love with Les Mills combat and actually am taking the training to become a certified Les Mills Combat trainer. Today's workout was the one workout when you realize you are stronger. You finish every move, no pauses and you recover quickly. Today's workout also made me realize this is the right workout for me. It is the motivation, inspiration and you can take all your stress and punch it out. I love BeachBody the company that I partnered with,  to help people find the motivation for their lives. The Kata that is on Combat 60 live moved me and it is definitely one that at any moment you feeling crazy you can just pop the DVD and get yourself separated from what is bugging you. I found my fit, this is my aha moment when I realize that BeachBody has truly changed my life.

Comments

Popular Posts