Transformation


Transform20 is the name of the new workout from Shaun T and Beachbody. 20 minutes a day for 6 weeks and transform yourself. As most of Shaun T's workout you know,, if it is 20 minutes it is hard work.






With chronic pain it is hard to workout to your max, if I push myself to much I know I will have a headache that will stop me for days. Of course it happened, I was able to workout Monday - Wednesday, but by Wednesday afternoon I had a headache that lasted until Saturday morning. So I had to do Thursday and Friday workout on Saturday and Saturday's workout on Sunday.


Another factor that will mess me up on this plan is that I can't wake up and workout due to back pain and a few days a week I work 10 hours a day, so by the time I come home at 9 pm I am so tired I do not want to do anything, not even for 20 minutes.

I am proud that although not in the correct sequence but I did all workouts for week 1 in week 1. Week 2 will have its own challenges but I will tackle them as they come.

Here is me in week 1 working out and trying to divide the space with my dog.




Comments

Popular Posts