What Kind of Motivation Do You Need?

What Kind of Motivation Do You Need?


It is incredible that even in this area, where motivation is motivation, it is still different for everyone.



That is where my crazy mind started working this morning and I started thinking that maybe I am the the worst kind of motivator, not because I don't care or I don't motivate but I mold to your needs and I am not sure that is what works for most. (just so you know this post is mostly about me)

I know most of us crave the body we once had and every morning we harass ourselves for not having woken up early to workout or bit ourselves up at night because we did not workout at all.


That is where I come in the picture...

I don't know about you but I have a full time job, I am working on my fortune (my at home business), I have two kids and a husband and now a dog that needs to pee right before I go to bed, and I don't have the time I would like to dedicate to myself or my workout.
Don't get me wrong I love to workout and when I manage to do it I want to keep doing it but it just seems like life happens and before you know, it is midnight and you have to wake up in 5 hours and working out is the last thing on your mind.



If this is you...
You want to workout and lose weight but,
After leaving the house at 6 am working all day, picking up the kids from school, taking them to Karate, Dance, Football practice, you finally get home past 8 pm and really you don't feel like cooking so pizza it is and before you know...
You ate half of a pizza by yourself


Now you feel really bad and when you tell your personal trainer that you didn't workout ate a whole pizza (at least it feels like that) ohhh you can feel the shame,

But if you have a motivator like me I will say let's focus on tomorrow, what can we do better. 
I know wake up early is impossible since you are lucky if you have 4 hours of undisturbed sleep, schedule is hard because when you think you have the time you are called into work early, or the kids just don't feel good, or company stop by and these are NOT EXCUSES, THIS IS LIFE, and for some of us it is just hard, PERIOD.

Don't get discouraged, always think that there is someone out there that understands, that goes through this everyday and knows that, some days we will be able to do it and some days we won't, the true test will be to stick with it every time you CAN.

If you need someone to talk, vent or just understand know that I am here, I understand and I know those are not just excuses, it is something we call LIFE.

Meet me on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NewApproachFitness










Pictures are courtesy of these links:





Comments

Popular Posts